WEDDING RENTALS, PRIVATE PARTIES, EVENTS & COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
Sunbury Hall is operated by the Delta Firefighters Holding Society, a non-profit society.
The hall is available for weddings, parties and other events or programs.
All profits from Sunbury Hall are used to support community programs and initiatives in Delta.
10409 Dunlop Road, Delta, BC V4C 2L1
Contact us by emailing email@example.com
Please note that we currently only offer full-day, weekend rentals.
Mid-week rentals are only available in July and August.
Single day rental fees are as follows:
$1250 (including GST) Full day rental 8am to midnight
*Rental fee includes cleaning charge.
- Approximately 2,700 square feet in the main assembly area
- Approximately 1,200 square feet in the side area (perfect for food / buffet line) that lines up with serving windows from the kitchen
- A large kitchen with ample counter space, three sinks, two ovens and 8 electric stove elements. Kitchen is 24 x 24
- Upright Drink cooler / fridge
- Male, female and handicapped accessible washrooms
- 85 parking stalls
- 25 6ft rectangular tables
- 10 8 ft rectangular tables
- 200 chairs
- The space can easily accommodate 150 -175 people for most event types
Please fill out the form below to request a rental for Sunbury Hall.
We will reply to your request to let you know if the facility is available and gather any additional information required.
Once a rental has been approved you will need a few additional items taken care of.
- If you will be serving alcohol you must have servers with a ‘Serving it Right’ certificate and you will need to purchase a liquor license. This license can be purchased at the following link: https://specialevents.bcldb.com/
- You must purchase event liability insurance. This policy must include 5 million liability. You are welcome to shop around to any insurance provider or you may also purchase online using the following link and selecting Sunbury Hall from the location options. You will be able to download a copy and a copy will be emailed to us: https://www.eventpolicy.ca/
- A refundable damage deposit (in addition to the rental payment) in the minumum amount of $500 is required. This amount will be returned on verification that the hall is not damaged after your rental.
- A signed rental contract will be sent to you that must be signed and returned.
No rental may take place until all items are verified by a representative of the Holding Society as complete or unnecessary.