WEDDING RENTALS, PRIVATE PARTIES, EVENTS & COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
SUNBURY HALL IS FOLLOWING BC PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INQUIRE ABOUT WEEKEND RESERVATIONS AT SUNBURY, WITH CONSIDERATION OF PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AT UNDERSTANDING
Sunbury Hall is operated by the Delta Firefighters Holding Society, a non-profit society.
Hall Address: 10409 Dunlop Rd, Delta
The hall is available for weddings, parties and other events or programs.
All profits from Sunbury Hall are used to support community programs and initiatives in Delta.
Please note that we currently only offer full-day, weekend rentals.
Mid-week rentals are only available in July and August.
- Single day rental fees are as follows:
- $1350 (including GST) Full day rental 8am to midnight
- Weekend rental fees are as follows:
- $1900 (including GST) Friday 6:00pm – Sunday 12:00pm
*Rental fees include cleaning charge.
Once a rental has been approved you will need a few additional items taken care of.
- If you will be serving alcohol you must have servers with a ‘Serving it Right’ certificate and you will need to purchase a liquor license. This license can be purchased at the following link: https://specialevents.bcldb.com/
- You must purchase event liability insurance. This policy must include 5 million liability. You are welcome to shop around to any insurance provider or you may also purchase online using the following link and selecting Sunbury Hall from the location options. You will be able to download a copy and a copy will be emailed to us: https://www.eventpolicy.ca/
- A refundable damage deposit (in addition to the rental payment) in the minumum amount of $500 is required. This amount will be returned on verification that the hall is not damaged after your rental.
- A signed rental contract will be sent to you that must be signed and returned.
No rental may take place until all items are verified by a representative of the Holding Society as complete or unnecessary.